Discover the different investment models to get the best results
- Fixed Income & Equities
- Mixed Funds
- Structured products
- These products are mostly invested in bonds and debentures issued by states and/or private companies.
- These assets are considered to have a conservative profile; however, as with all funds, there is a certain degree of risk.
- Funds linked to fixed income are characterized by having investments in issues from governments, corporations or private companies, high yield or convertible securities, or inflation-linked bonds.
- Designed for investors who want to invest in shares of different companies.
- Within the category we can choose between different geographies, sectors or investment themes.
- Compared with fixed income, it tends to have higher long-term returns but it is also higher risk.
- Funds designed to combine fixed income and equity investments.
- The fund’s risk profile will depend on the weight of the type of asset invested.
- The investment policy of these funds determines the proportion between both assets as a fixed percentage or as more or less flexible ranges.
- From 100000.
- 12, 18, 24 months. Its profitability will increase if it is maintained to the end.
- Choose the currency that suits your needs.
A structured product is a combination of two or more financial instruments that form a single structure.
- Self-cancelling barrier reverse convertible
- ‘Equity Linked Notes’
- ‘Twin Win Notes’
- ‘Credit Linked Notes’
- Range accrual on interest rates or currency
- Dual currency notes
I'm a client
If you are already a customer, access your account
Become a client
If you are interested in this product and are not yet a New Gen client, become a customer now
Open an account