PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
BBVA (Suiza) SA (the “Bank”), with registered address at Selnaustrasse 32/36, 8021 Zurich (Switzerland).
Email address: email@example.com
Why and for what purpose do we use your personal data?
For the execution and management of the request, specifically, to receive Bank newsletters by electronic media.
How long will we keep your data?
We will keep your data until you stop receiving our newsletters. Once you unsubscribe we will deactivate your data, during the legally prescribed time limits that apply, later we will proceed to destroying it.
How can you unsubscribe from our newsletters?
You can unsubscribe at any time and without any justifications. In each newsletter that we send we will include a link so you can unsubscribe.
To whom will we disclose your data?
We will not disclose your personal data to third parties, unless we are obliged to by law or you have given your prior consent.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Request the modification of your personal data (right of rectification)
- Request that your personal data not be processed (right of opposition), unless the Bank can demonstrate legitimate reasons to justify the processing of your data. If the processing of your personal data is for reasons of direct marketing, you can exercise your right of opposition at any time.
- Request the deletion of your personal data (right of withdrawal). Please note that these
rights are not absolute, they may conflict with interests that require us to continue processing your personal data in order to comply with legal or regulatory obligations. The Bank will evaluate your request in any case and respond to you without
- You can limit the processing of your personal data to the cases allowed (limitation of processing)
- Request that we send, or transmit on your behalf to another entity, in electronic format, the personal data you have provided us with, and those that have been obtained from your relationship with the Bank (right of portability)
You can exercise the aforementioned rights in relation to BBVA (Suiza) at the following
address(attaching a copy of a document proving your identity): firstname.lastname@example.org