The latest BBVA podcasts you may not miss
Stay updated with the last news anywhere.
With the new podcast channels from BBVA, you can have access to the latest news about personal finance, fintech solutions, work methodologies and tips to help users make the best financial decisions, and much more.
Check out our monthly recommendation here. BBVA together with you on your car, kitchen or on your pocket!
- Special New Brand: BBVA launches a new identity, unifies its brand around the world and changes its logo. We talk with Carlos Pérez Beruete, global head of BBVA's digital sales and marketing discipline. Podcast in Spanish.
- Cybersecurity in family and science and technology for children: Ana Gómez Blanco, responsible for security culture of the BBVA Group, tells us about Cybersecurity Family Day, an event aimed at raising awareness among families and expanding cybersecurity training to all its members. Podcast in Spanish.
- A green bond that transforms into renewable energy and sustainable transport: Raúl Moreno, director of wholesale financing of the BBVA group, David Orive, wholesale financing manager and Regina Gil, responsible for the origination of bonds for Europe, tell us about green bonds, social and sustainable. Podcast in Spanish.
- Care for the technology of my financial well-being? Digital financial services are here to stay. Pay with your mobile, contract products with one click set alerts and notifications on your mobile regarding certain financial events, and endless uses and practices, are already at our fingertips through mobile. The question we ask ourselves today is: Are we really prepared? Podcast in Spanish.
- Special New Brand: "Empowerment, Inspiring, Sharing, Disruption." BBVA announced its official transition to a unified brand and launched a logo across its footprint, as it advances in its efforts to offer its customers the best products and services, in an increasingly digital environment. Podcast in English.