The latest BBVA podcasts you may not miss
With the new podcast channels from BBVA you can have access to the lastest news about personal finance, fintech solutions, work methodologies and tips to help users make the best financial decisions, and much more.
Check out our monthly recommendation here. BBVA together with you on your car, kitchen or on your pocket!
- The relationship between people and technology is not new. Professor Antonio Rodríguez de las Heras has spent more than forty years studying the influence of technology on society and how it has influenced culture. Podcast in Spanish.
- What is a token? Alberto González de Mena, from BBVA training team, explains it and talks about its practical application in BBVA through “B-token”, an ecosystem of decentralized training of ‘tokens’ that allows employees to decide on what and how they want to be trained. Podcast in Spanish.
- Let’s talk about ‘fake news’. We will address the phenomenon of false news, providing data on its exponential growth and its ability to spread up to six times faster than a proven fact. Podcast in Spanish.
- Do you know why saving is important? In this chapter we will talk about how important saving is to maintain good financial health, and to be able to fulfill our dreams and purposes. Podcast in Spanish.
- The list of social media platforms could go on and on. There is a vast amount of social media sites and seemingly an infinite number of active social media users. Podcast in English.