Why invest in Balanced portfolio?
The balanced portfolio is designed for investors who seek returns that are higher than those of the market in the medium-long term and who are willing to admit average levels of volatility in the portfolio in that period of time.
- It is structured for clients who want a balance between risk and return.
- The fixed income portfolio is different in that it cannot invest in equities, while the moderate, balanced and determined portfolios can.
- This portfolio has a high level of flexibility to invest in different assets, but has a maximum investment in equities of 66%.
- Although the percentage of investment in equities since its launch has been around 20%.
- The vehicle to invest in this portfolio is the Balance Sicav Portfolio.
Past performance of Balanced portfolio
The graph shows a comparison between the balanced portfolio and the moderate (more conservative) and determined (riskier) portfolios. It also shows how it compares to other investment assets.