You will be able to choose execution, advisory and discretionary portfolios. For more information click here or call +41 44 2659 503 or contact your relationship manager.
Placing a trade with BBVA Switzerland is very easy, you just need to follow these steps:
- Login to the E-banking or Mobile App, and select the Trading section
- Select the type of trade you want to place (Buy or Sell)
- Find the instrument you want to trade by entering the ISIN or security name in the search box
- Once you have selected the instrument, select the current account you want to use, the quantity you want to trade, the execution type, and the limit/trigger price (this does not apply if you are placing the order “At Market”)
- Review the details of your order, and submit it
- Once you have submitted the order, you can check the status in the Trading Overview.
- You can trade Equities, Mutual Funds and ETFs through our digital platforms.
- For the rest, please contact your relationship manager.
At market, limited, stop-loss, stop-limit.
Up to 90 days.
For more information, please contact your relationship manager.
You can place orders through one of our digital platforms at any time you want. However, the trade will only be executed if and when the market is open.. Otherwise, please contact your relationship manager.
In case the securtiy is not open, please contact you relationship manager.
You can buy and sell shares, funds and ETFs that are tradeable in the following currencies: EUR, USD, CHF, TRY, MXN, CAD, AUD, NOK, SEK, SGD, RUB o PLN
You can manage all corporate actions on your own by accessing the corporate action module in the e-banking or mobile app. Otherwise, please contact your relationship manager.
Yes, you can contact your relationship manager if you have signed the corresponding document.